SeaPort–Next Generation (NxG)
Team S³ Seaport–NxG, The Choice for Optimal, Low-Risk, Best Value, Performance
System Studies & Simulation, Inc. (S³
) is a Woman-Owned Business that offers technical solutions globally and is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. Founded in 1991, S³
maintains a Top Secret Facility Security Clearance, operates under a Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) approved accounting system, and conducts operations in accordance with our International Standard Organization (ISO) 9001:2015 and Aerospace (AS) 9100D registered/certified Quality Management System (QMS).
To provide comprehensive support to all SeaPort–NxG requirements, we developed a uniquely qualified team of highly successful technical product and service companies, hereafter referred to as Team S³, which provides:
- Demonstrated record of outstanding, on-time performance across all 22 Functional Performance areas
- Complete coverage of all seven (7) Geographic Zones and documented ability to support Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and other OCONUS Customers
- Proven ability successfully supporting Navy, DoD, and Federal Government requirements (Over 50% of Team S³ are SeaPort-e Prime Contractors)
- Complete, overlapping coverage of all socio-economic requirements (Nine  Team S³ Member Companies are Small Businesses)
- Technical, System, and Resource reach-back provided by our four (4) Large Business Team Members.