Our premier course is a Professional Helicopter Pilot Course that prepares a student for a career in Rotary Wing Aviation
- Upon successful completion of the course, the pilot will obtain a Commercial Helicopter Pilot Certificate and Certified Flight Instructor Certificate with an option to also complete an Instrument Pilot Rating
- The basic course without instrument rating costs approximately $45,000 and an additional $5000 for the instrument add on.
- Basic course includes:
- 125 hrs Flight Time in H300 helicopters including 75 hrs of dual instruction
- 25 hrs Simulator time
- Commercial Ground School and all course materials
- The add on instrument rating includes all of the above plus:
- Instrument Ground School
- Additional 30 hrs of dual instruction in an instrument configured aircraft
- All necessary course materials
- Airplane Training
- We offer similar courses as the helicopter courses at very competitive prices using Cessna 150/172 aircraft and a Piper Arrow for complex/high performance and instrument training.
* All Prices are subject to change without notice